Hier finden Sie Informationen zu Ansprechpartnern und zum Ablauf des Leizig Colloquiums.
The Leipzig Colloquium on the Foundations of the Market Order provides an opportunity for academics interested in a free society and the principles of the market economy to meet and discuss research.
The colloquium invites researchers to discuss their work in the fields of
- Economic Policy & International Economics
- History of Economic Thought, esp. Ordoliberalism & Austrian School
- Political Economy & Constitutional Economics
- Law, Institutions & Organizations
- Economic History & Development
The colloquium meets several times each term on Thursday afternoons. Invited researchers present the gist of their work, taking no more than 20 minutes. To encourage a fruitful discussion, papers are read in advance by participants.